High Performance - Flexible - Economic
Zweiweg shunting vehicles offer a very high tractive force based on the high friction between the rubber wheels and the steel track. Depending on your requirements our vehicles offer:
- rail guiding systems for all track gauges between
1,000 mm and 1,676 mm
- track guidance bogies for tracks with narrow curves
- miscellaneous coupling systems front and/or rear mounted
- pneumatic, hydraulic or electric operated railway wagon braking systems
- economic solutions also for small towing loads
Narrow Track Gauge Vehicles
For towing on narrow track gauges are used small multipurpose vehicles with the appropriate wheel gauge. They are fitted with a narrow gauge rail track guidance system in Zweiweg quality.
Buffer Frame for Road-Rail Unimog
The buffer frame system developed by Zweiweg for Mercedes Benz Unimog allows the authentic shunting over buffers. The surrounding separate steel frame with buffers transfers the shocks of impact and towing forces and minimizes the stress to the basic vehicle. Therefore, the shunting vehicle with a buffer frame can be placed without limitation into train sets. All shunting duties can be fulfilled quickly, flexible and secure.